CALL FOR SPEAKERS
CMG is pleased to announce its CALL FOR SPEAKERS for IMPACT 2020
We invite both industry leaders and people on the front lines to propose topics that demonstrate the present and future of digital transformation and IT service delivery. IMPACT submissions should educate and inform attendees about new technologies and tested solutions. Presentations that address problem-solving and the business impact are strongly encouraged. We encourage submissions from people who represent a wide range of backgrounds and industries.
Note that IMPACT only accepts vendor-neutral proposals through this submission system. However, at the request of our conference participants, we are opening a limited number of spots for information sessions and technical demonstrations from IMPACT partners. If you would like more information about presenting one of these sessions, please contact [email protected].
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: For the 2020 Conference, CMG is pleased to announce the reinstatement of complimentary single day conference passes for all primary speakers accepted through the open call. Additionally, accepted speakers may purchase additional conference days at special reduced pricing. Up to 2 co-speakers submitted at the time of application will receive discounted conference rates.
The Committee’s goal is to curate outstanding content, in effort to provide CMG members and all conference attendees the opportunity to expand his or her expertise. Proposal topics range from presenting evidence-based approaches to sharing unique viewpoints. For additional information, please review the documents below:
ABOUT THE SPEAKER SUBMISSION FORM
- The Submission form is Online here.
- We strongly recommend downloading the form questions here ahead of starting the form.
- A sample submission is here
SPEAKER SCHEDULE AND DEADLINES
- June 03, 2019: Call for Speakers Opens
- July 08, 2019: Speaker Selection Round 1 Begins
- August 05, 2019: Speaker Selection Round 2 Begins
- August 30, 2018: Proposal Submission Deadline; Speaker Selection Round 3
- September 20, 2019: Notification to All Submitters
- October 04, 2019: Deadline for Speakers to Confirm and Schedule Coaching
- December 13, 2019: Presentation Outline/Draft Due; Presentation Coaching Completed
- January 13, 2020: Final Presentations Due
*please note that all times for deadlines to expire are 11:59 pm Pacific Time
PRESENTATION FORMATS AND TIMING
- For IMPACT 2020, we encourage our speakers to consider new and engaging formats for presentations. During the submission process, you will be asked to describe your format which will be considered by our selection committee. Additionally, the speakers should note that the time requested for a talk is not a guarantee of the session timing that the speaker will be allotted.
- For the 2020 Conference, CMG is pleased to announce the reinstatement of complimentary single day conference passes for all primary speakers accepted through the open call. Additionally, accepted speakers may purchase additional conference days at special reduced pricing. Up to 2 co-speakers submitted at the time of application will receive discounted conference rates. Panel discussions or sessions with more than 3 speakers should contact CMG directly to discuss the situation.
- Accepted Speakers will be asked to register with their code by October 4th.
- A very limited number of stipends may be made available to selected presenters who can show financial need and are up to the discretion of the speaker committee.
COMMUNICATIONS AND QUESTIONS
- Please note the primary speaker’s email address supplied in the submission page will be how the committee conducts correspondence regarding this submission.
- Please contact Michelle Cervantes at [email protected] with any questions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SPEAKERS
By submitting to speak at IMPACT 2020, you are agreeing to the IMPACT SPEAKER TERMS AND CONDITIONS which includes:
- Speaker agrees to the CMG Event Registration and Participation Terms and Conditions
- Speaker agrees to supply a copy of the presentation, paper, or blog post for publication in CMG’s proceedings.
- Speaker allows CMG to promote their participation at IMPACT using their likeness and biographical information
- Speaker agrees to photography and/or filming of their presentation for distribution by CMG.
- Speaker agrees to register for IMPACT using their speaker code by October 04, 2019
- Speaker agrees to present an educational, vendor-neutral presentation
- Speaker agrees to inform CMG of any audio/visual equipment, internet, or accessibility requirements other than a screen/projector or TV at least 30 days prior to the event.
- Speaker agrees to abide by the Speaker’s Deadlines located at https://cmgimpact.com/call-for-speakers
Consent and Privacy
During the speaker submission process you will be asked to review and check the statements below, as you choose. If you have questions, contact [email protected]
- I understand the information I provided will be used to review my speaker application for the events that I have marked off in the submission process. This data will be utilized by the event organizers to keep me informed about this Call for Speakers and the appropriate events that I have selected via email and other communication methods. Should I be chosen to speak, the event organizers will have further communication with me as will CMG member volunteers to guide the speaking process for me. My name, organization and job title will be published in an event mobile app for attendees to view and network with me. In addition, if I am chosen to speak and participate in the event, Lead Retrieval services will be provided to exhibitors at this event. This allows exhibiting companies to scan an attendee badge and collect basic business card information including name, company, job title, email, phone and basic demographic data. I can choose to not participate in Lead Retrieval by not providing my badge to exhibitors to scan. (This consent is required to complete the application process)
- I would like to receive additional emails and communications from CMG on other speaking opportunities, conferences, events, news, updates, etc. By checking this box, I acknowledge that I may be placed on CMG’s mailing list, which will never be sold nor given to another entity and used solely for CMG’s own information and mailings. I can unsubscribe at any time to receiving emails by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of CMG emails or by contacting [email protected] (optional)