February 9-12, 2020
Las Vegas, Nevada USA
IMPACT 2020 Keynote Speakers
Engineering Leader, Netflix
Netflix Performance Tales in One Take
CTO, ROCeteer Inc
Practically Magic: How Anticipatory Design Is the Future of Product Development
SVP Global IT Infrastructure & Operations, Caesars Entertainment Corporation
Betting on Digital Leadership
This Years Attendees:
IMPACT will be host to a multitude of world-class speakers, as well as enable one-on-one networking with a variety of professional roles including Executives, Cloud & DevOps, Data Center, and Mainframe Experts, and more!
Content & Activities
- IMPACT conference sessions – Don’t be stuck within a track – there is a lot to learn across industries in the conference sessions.
- Education and Training from top industry leaders
- Peer-to-peer networking – Multiple opportunities both inside and outside the conference to meet with and learn from your peers.
- Tech Expo – Meet our partners and learn about the latest technologies and hot startups at the Tech Expo.
- Workshops – Solve real-world problems with your peers during special workshop sessions.
- Technical Demos and Training
Netflix Performance Tales in One TakeEd Hunter leads the Performance and Operating Systems group for the streaming service at Netflix. His team is responsible for helping tune, configure and benchmark the elements that comprise the Netflix streaming control plane. The...read more
It’s not often we have a Unicorn Whisperer join our conference agenda. Heather Wilde is just that. As a CTO and Unicorn Whisperer, Heather serves as a CTO and coach for technology leaders at early-stage startups.Heather will join CMG to present on a topic...read more
Jay Fredericks is the SVP Global IT Infrastructure & Operations for Caesars Entertainment Corporation. Jay will join the IMPACT 2020 conference on Monday, February 10th for his presentation, “Betting on Digital Leadership.”In his role at Caesars, Jay...read more