CMG IMPACT 2019
Feb. 19 to Feb. 21, 2019
Seattle, Washington USA Hyatt at Olive 8, Downtown Seattle Hotel
Register for CMG IMPACT 2019
IMPACT will allow for one-on-one networking with professionals from a wide range of roles within the performance industry, including: capacity planners, performance engineers, consultants, load testers, systems administrators, software developers, quality assurance managers and engineers, project managers, database administrators, and executive leadership and sales and marketing professionals.
Content & Activities
- IMPACT conference sessions – The heart of IMPACT. Don’t be stuck within a track – there is a lot to learn across industries in the conference sessions.
- Training – Before we kick off IMPACT, take a few hours to learn from the best industry experts out there.
- Peer-to-peer networking – Multiple opportunities both inside and outside the conference to meet with and learn from your peers.
- Tech Expo – Meet our partners and learn about the latest technologies and hot startups at the Tech Expo.
- Workshops – Solve real-world problems with your peers during special workshop sessions.
- Skills badging – Gain marketable skills and earn digital badges by attending key sessions during the IMPACT conference.
IMPACT 2019 Speakers!
We'll release keynote presenter information here... but check back for more information on how you can submit to speak at IMPACT!
Real User Performance Monitoring at Netflix Scale | Martin Spier Senior Performance Engineer
Netflix runs on thousands of different devices, from smartphones to laptops, smart TVs and gaming consoles. These devices are spread all around the world, have a vastly different set of capabilities, resource constraints, and run under a multitude of network conditions. Understanding how real users perceive Netflix’s app performance is key to optimizing the right things, finding issues, and improving user experience.
- May 31, 2018 – Members-Only Innovator rate ends
- June 1, 2018 to October 31, 2018 – Early Adopter rate period
- November 1, 2018 to January 31, 2019 – Regular conference rate period
- January 18, 2019 – Cancellation deadline for eligible tickets
- January 22, 2019 – Room block cut-off date
- February 1 to February 20, 2019 – Late registration rate period
- February 19 to February 21, 2019 – IMPACT 2019
CMG IMPACT 2019 Brochure
Our IMPACT 2017 Partners
Organizing the IMPACT Conference would not be possible without our strong and growing network of partners and sponsors. We are proud to work alongside other industry leaders. Thanks for your support! If you’d like to become a sponsor - please contact us.